News, Highlights & Analysis
African Union Chairman and Ethiopian Prime Minister, upon the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Organisation of African Unity in Addis Ababa, 25 May 2013
Awramba Times (Addis Ababa) – US Secretary of State John Kerry joins Ethiopian Foreign Minister Tedros Adhanom to address U.S. and local media in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa.Making his first official trip to sub-Saharan Africa, Mr Kerry...
JERUSALEM — U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is in Ethiopia for security talks with regional officials and to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the African U...
- Ketema Yifru: he architect behind the OAU
- BGP to pull out of South Omo
- Stiff accommodation price hike annoys diplomats
- Tour operators condemn harsh vehicle hunt-down amid AU celebration
- Court orders Ayat S.C. to pay 176.5 million birr fine
- Ethiopian completes preparations for Sao Paulo, Rio flights
- Anti-war protester interrupts Obama speech 3 times, gets removed from hall
- The African Union Turns 50: Voices From Ethiopia — Past and Present
- African Union Celebrates 50th Year
- Ethiopia: Women’s Rights Activists Bogaletch Gebre wins King Baudouin Prize